International Journal of Strategic Marketing Practice Vol. 4 No. 1 (2022)
International Journal of Strategic Marketing Practice (IJSMP) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. The journal is published in printed and online version. Strategic marketing practice involves the recognition of competition and the identification of competitive advantage. This requires both an accurate understanding of market needs, and a willingness to shape the business and its products around the needs of selected customers Being a high factor journal IJSMP is accredited ISSN and DOAJ bodies world wide.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Effect of Digital Customer Relationship Practices on Performance of Insurance Sector
- The Role of Social Media in the Insurance Industry in Kenya
- Apprentices Perception on Apparel Fit Made with Pattern Drafting and Free-Hand Cutting Methods
- Effect of Personality Traits on Perceived Value and Behavioural Intentions by Electronic Brand Customers in Kenya
- Influence of Pattern Drafting and Free-Hand Cutting Technique on Apparel Fit among Fashion Designers in Koforindua, Ghana
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Dr. Ben Kajwang, Dr. Dymphna Bakker-Edoh, Kiprop Eric Kibos|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX