International Journal of Environmental Science (IJES) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and case studies in all areas of environmental science. The journal aims to provide a platform for researchers, academics, practitioners, and policy makers to share their knowledge and experience on various aspects of environmental science, such as climate change, biodiversity, pollution, conservation, sustainability, and more.
International Journal of Environmental Science welcomes submissions from authors across the globe who are interested in advancing the field of environmental science and addressing the environmental challenges facing humanity. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their manuscripts and meet the journal’s standards.
International Journal of Environmental Science is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref, which means that the published papers are easily accessible and searchable by a wide audience. The journal also provides journal article copyright and permissions to protect the rights and interests of the authors and the journal.
International Journal of Environmental Science has a fast paper publication process that allows authors to submit their manuscripts online and receive a decision within 4 weeks. The journal has a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal, which covers the expenses of online publishing platforms, online journal publications, journal publishing services, and scholarly publishing. The journal does not charge any additional fees for article submission, processing, or publication.
International Journal of Environmental Science is one of the best international journals to publish papers in environmental science, as it has a high impact factor and a reputation for publishing high-quality research. The journal also publishes review papers that provide comprehensive and critical overviews of the current state of knowledge on a specific topic in environmental science. The journal encourages authors to publish in high impact factor journals and reputable journals to enhance their academic profile and career prospects.
International Journal of Environmental Science provides manuscript submission guidelines and a manuscript preparation checklist to help authors prepare their manuscripts according to the journal’s requirements. The journal also provides academic publishing tips and advice on how to publish a research paper, how to publish a review paper, how to submit a manuscript for publication, how to get published in easy journals, how to publish in international journals, how to find research paper publication sites, how to improve the SEO of their papers, and more.
International Journal of Environmental Science is an ideal journal for authors who want to publish their research papers in environmental science and contribute to the scientific community and society. The journal invites authors to submit their manuscripts online through its website or by email. The journal also welcomes feedback and suggestions from its readers and reviewers. The IJES is committed to promoting excellence in environmental science research and publishing. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.