International Journal of Environmental Science ( IJES) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB .It aims to promote understanding of significant environmental issues ,seek publication of major behaviour of upcoming contaminant ,human impact on the environment ,human exposure to environment contaminant and their health effect and environmental ramification and control. The journal being of high factor is also a rub hub for all those who seek to make the earth a better place.. To view more details about this journal and published articles, visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.
There are no reviews yet.