African Journal of Information and Knowledge Management is committed to the principles of open access, ensuring that all published content is freely accessible to anyone with an internet connection. This approach not only enhances the visibility of research but also promotes knowledge sharing and collaboration. Submitting your research paper for publication in AJIKM is a straightforward process. Authors can easily submit their manuscripts through the journal’s online platform. The user-friendly submission system streamlines the process, making it convenient for researchers to share their work.
African Journal of Information and Knowledge Management maintains a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and credibility of published research. Submitted manuscripts undergo thorough evaluation by experts in the respective fields, ensuring that only high-quality, relevant contributions make it to publication. African Journal of Information and Knowledge Management is indexed in prominent databases such as Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref. This indexing enhances the discoverability of published articles, making them accessible to a wider academic audience.
African Journal of Information and Knowledge Management is renowned for its international reach and readership. Authors have the opportunity to publish their research in a globally recognized journal, increasing the visibility and impact of their work. To maintain the highest standards of publication, AJIKM offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to authors. This ensures that articles are polished and error-free before publication.
One of the unique features of African Journal of Information and Knowledge Management is its commitment to providing low-cost academic journal publishing. For a fee as low as USD 150, authors can have their research published in an international journal, making it an affordable option for scholars. AJIKM offers a fast paper publication process, allowing authors to see their work in print in a relatively short amount of time. This rapid turnaround time is advantageous for researchers looking to share their findings promptly. Authors retain copyright and permissions for their published work, giving them control over the use and dissemination of their research. AJIKM supports the principles of scholarly publishing, ensuring authors’ rights are respected.
African Journal of Information and Knowledge Management is dedicated to publishing research in high impact factor journals, increasing the potential for researchers to make significant contributions to their fields and gain recognition for their work. To assist authors in the publication process, AJIKM provides detailed manuscript submission guidelines. These guidelines cover everything from formatting to citation styles, ensuring that authors’ submissions meet the journal’s requirements. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.