International Journal of Communication and Public Relations (IJCPR) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research papers, review articles, and case studies on all aspects of communication and public relations. The journal aims to provide a platform for scholars, practitioners, and students to exchange ideas, insights, and experiences in the fields of communication and public relations. The journal covers topics such as media studies, journalism, advertising, marketing, corporate communication, organizational communication, intercultural communication, political communication, health communication, social media, digital media, public opinion, crisis communication, strategic communication, public diplomacy, and more.
International Journal of Communication and Public Relations welcomes submissions from authors around the world who wish to contribute to the advancement of knowledge and practice in communication and public relations. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their manuscripts before publication. The journal is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref, which enhances the visibility and impact of the published papers.
International Journal of Communication and Public Relations is one of the easy journals to get published in as it has a fast paper publication process and a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal. The journal also provides online publishing platforms and online journal publications for authors to access and share their papers with a global audience. The journal also supports authors in obtaining journal article copyright and permissions for their published papers.
International Journal of Communication and Public Relations is a reputable journal that publishes papers in high impact factor journals and scholarly publishing outlets. The journal also provides academic publishing tips and manuscript submission guidelines for authors to prepare their manuscripts according to the journal’s standards and expectations. The journal also encourages authors to publish review papers that synthesize and evaluate the existing literature on a specific topic or issue in communication and public relations.
International Journal of Communication and Public Relations is an ideal journal to publish paper for authors who want to disseminate their research findings and insights to a wide range of readers in the academic and professional communities. The journal also invites authors to submit research paper for publication that address current and emerging issues and challenges in communication and public relations. The journal also welcomes feedback and suggestions from readers and reviewers to improve the quality and scope of the journal.
To submit your paper to the IJCPR, please visit the journal’s website at https://www.ijcpr.org/ and follow the instructions for online article submission. You can also contact the journal’s editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries or assistance regarding your submission. We look forward to receiving your manuscript and publishing your paper in the International Journal of Communication and Public Relations. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.