The American Journal of Physical Science (AJPS) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research papers, review articles, and short communications in all fields of physical science. The journal aims to provide a platform for researchers, scholars, and practitioners to share their latest findings and insights in various topics of physics, chemistry, astronomy, geology, and related disciplines.
The AJPS welcomes submissions from authors around the world who wish to contribute to the advancement of physical science knowledge and practice. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their manuscripts and meet the journal’s standards.
The AJPS is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref, which means that the published papers can be easily accessed and cited by other researchers and scholars. The journal also provides journal article copyright and permissions for authors who want to reuse or distribute their published work.
The AJPS is one of the easy journals to get published in as it has a fast paper publication process and a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal. The journal also publishes papers online on its website as soon as they are accepted, which makes it one of the online publishing platforms that offer rapid fast academic publishing. The journal also has a high impact factor and a good reputation among the academic community.
The AJPS invites authors to submit their research papers for publication through its online submission system. The authors need to follow the manuscript submission guidelines and the manuscript preparation checklist before submitting their papers. The authors can also choose to publish a review paper or a short communication depending on the scope and length of their work.
The AJPS is committed to promoting scholarly publishing and academic excellence in physical science. The journal encourages authors to submit their original and innovative research papers that can make a significant contribution to the field. The journal also provides feedback and support to authors throughout the journal publication process. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.