Journal of Animal Health (JAH) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research papers, review articles, and case studies on all aspects of animal health. The JAH aims to provide a platform for researchers, veterinarians, animal scientists, and practitioners to share their knowledge and experience in the field of animal health and welfare.
Journal of Animal Health welcomes submissions from authors across the world who are interested in advancing the science and practice of animal health. The JAH covers a wide range of topics, such as animal nutrition, reproduction, genetics, immunology, infectious diseases, parasitology, epidemiology, public health, animal behavior, welfare, and ethics. The JAH also publishes papers on emerging and interdisciplinary areas of animal health research, such as animal biotechnology, bioinformatics, nanotechnology, and zoonoses.
Journal of Animal Health follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and validity of the published papers. Journal of Animal Health has a team of expert editors and reviewers who evaluate the manuscripts based on their originality, relevance, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusions. The JAH strives to provide a fast and efficient publication process for the authors. The JAH offers online submission and publication system, manuscript editing and proofreading services, low publication fee of USD 150 per article, and free access to the published articles for the readers.
Journal of Animal Health is indexed in major databases such as Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref. Journal of Animal Health also provides journal publishing services such as journal article copyright and permissions, manuscript submission guidelines, manuscript preparation checklist, scholarly publishing tips, and academic peer review process. The JAH aims to increase the visibility and impact of the published papers by promoting them through various online platforms and social media.
Journal of Animal Health also welcomes suggestions for special issues or thematic collections on relevant topics in animal health. Journal of Animal Health encourages authors to publish their review papers or case studies in addition to their original research papers to enhance the dissemination of their work. Journal of Animal Health is committed to supporting the advancement of animal health research and practice worldwide. The JAH welcomes authors to join its community of international academic publishers and contribute to its mission of improving animal health and welfare. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.