International Journal of Modern Hospitality and Tourism (IJMHT) is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes original research papers in the fields of hospitality and tourism. The journal aims to provide a platform for scholars, practitioners, and policymakers to exchange ideas, insights, and best practices on the current and emerging issues in the industry. The journal covers topics such as hospitality management, tourism development, destination marketing, sustainable tourism, cultural tourism, heritage tourism, event management, hospitality education, and more.
International Journal of Modern Hospitality and Tourism is an open access journal, which means that all articles are freely available online for anyone to read, download, and share. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal also offers fast publication, low cost, and high visibility for the authors. The journal charges a nominal fee of USD 150 for publication in an international journal.
International Journal of Modern Hospitality and Tourism welcomes submissions of original research papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews, and conference reports from scholars and practitioners around the world. The journal accepts submissions throughout the year and publishes four issues per year. The journal has a manuscript submission guidelines that authors should follow before submitting their papers. The journal also provides manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their papers.
International Journal of Modern Hospitality and Tourism is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, Crossref, and other reputable databases. The journal has a high impact factor and a good reputation among the academic community. The journal also provides journal article copyright and permissions for the authors and readers.
International Journal of Modern Hospitality and Tourism is a journal to publish paper that can help advance the knowledge and practice of hospitality and tourism. The journal invites authors to submit their research paper for publication and join the international network of hospitality and tourism scholars and professionals.Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.