Global Journal of Health Sciences (GJHS) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research papers, review articles, and case studies on various topics related to health sciences. The aim of the journal is to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to share and disseminate their knowledge and experience in the field of health sciences.
Global Journal of Health Sciences welcomes submissions from authors across the world who are interested in publishing their work in a reputable and high impact factor journal. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and validity of the published papers. The journal also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their manuscripts and meet the submission guidelines.
Global Journal of Health Sciences is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT and Crossref, which increases the visibility and accessibility of the published papers. The journal also provides online publishing platforms and online journal publications for authors who want to reach a wider audience and enhance their academic profile. The journal has a fast paper publication process and a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal.
Global Journal of Health Sciences covers various aspects of health sciences, such as public health, epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy, health economics, health education, health promotion, health psychology, health sociology, health anthropology, health ethics, health law, health management, health informatics, health technology, health innovation, health systems, health services, health care quality, health care delivery, health care access, health care equity, health care financing, health care reform, health care evaluation, health care improvement, and more.
Global Journal of Health Sciences invites authors to submit their research papers for publication through the online submission system. The authors should follow the manuscript submission guidelines and the manuscript preparation checklist before submitting their papers. The authors should also ensure that they have obtained the necessary copyright and permissions for their work.
Global Journal of Health Sciences is committed to advancing the field of health sciences and fostering a scholarly community of researchers and practitioners. The journal aims to publish papers that are relevant, innovative, rigorous, and impactful. The journal also strives to provide a timely and efficient service to the authors and the readers. The GJHS is one of the best international journals to publish papers in health sciences. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.