Journal of Developing Countries Studies (JDCS) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research papers, review papers, and case studies on various topics related to the development of countries in the global south. The journal aims to provide a platform for scholars, practitioners, policymakers, and students to share their insights, experiences, and perspectives on the challenges and opportunities of development in different contexts and regions.
The journal welcomes submissions from various disciplines and methodologies, such as economics, sociology, political science, anthropology, geography, history, education, health, environment, gender, culture, and media. The journal also encourages interdisciplinary and comparative approaches that can contribute to the advancement of knowledge and practice in the field of development studies.
The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal has a fast publication process that allows authors to submit their manuscripts online and receive feedback within a few weeks. The journal also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve the clarity and accuracy of their papers.
The journal is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, Crossref, and other reputable databases. The journal has a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal. The journal also provides copyright and permissions guidance for authors who wish to reuse or republish their papers.
Journal of Developing Countries Studies (JDCS) is an ideal journal to publish your paper if you are looking for an easy, quick, and low-cost way to disseminate your research findings to a global audience. The journal also helps you enhance your academic profile and reputation by publishing in a high impact factor and reputable journal. The journal accepts papers in English only.
If you are interested in submitting your paper to the Journal of Developing Countries Studies (JDCS), please visit the journal’s website and follow the manuscript submission guidelines. You can also contact the journal’s editorial team for any queries or assistance. We look forward to receiving your paper and working with you towards a successful publication. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.