Journal of Conflict Management (JCM) is an international academic journal that publishes original research papers on various aspects of conflict management, such as negotiation, mediation, arbitration, dispute resolution, peacebuilding, and reconciliation. JCM aims to provide a platform for scholars, practitioners, and policymakers to share their insights and experiences on how to prevent, manage, and resolve conflicts in different contexts and settings.
Journal of Conflict Management is an open access journal, which means that all articles are freely available online for anyone to read, download, and cite. It follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. It also offers a fast and easy manuscript submission system, as well as affordable publication fees for authors.
Journal of Conflict Management is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref, which enhances the visibility and impact of the published papers. JCM welcomes submissions from various disciplines and perspectives, such as psychology, sociology, political science, law, business, education, communication, and international relations. It publishes both empirical and theoretical papers, as well as review papers and case studies. JCM also provides manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their writing and presentation. JCM is committed to advancing the knowledge and practice of conflict management in a globalized world.
Journal of Conflict Management is one of the best international journals to publish papers on conflict management, as it has a high impact factor and a reputable editorial board. It also has a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal, which makes it accessible and affordable for authors from different countries and backgrounds. Journal of Conflict Management is one of the most reliable and quick journal publishing platforms for conflict management research. If you are interested in submitting your paper to Journal of Conflict Management, please visit the journal website and follow the manuscript submission guidelines. JCM looks forward to receiving your valuable contributions. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.