The International Journal of Online and Distance Learning (IJODL) is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes original research papers on various topics related to online and distance education. The journal aims to provide a platform for scholars, practitioners, and policymakers to share their insights, experiences, and innovations in the field of online and distance learning. The journal also seeks to enhance the quality and accessibility of online and distance education by promoting best practices, standards, and policies.
IJODL is an open access journal, which means that all articles are freely available online for anyone to read, download, and reuse. The journal does not charge any fees for article submission, processing, or publication. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the academic integrity and relevance of the published papers. The journal accepts manuscripts in English language only.
The journal welcomes submissions from authors who wish to publish their research papers in an international journal that is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref. The journal is also listed in various databases of peer-reviewed journals. The journal publishes papers on a quarterly basis and has a fast publication process. The journal also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their papers before publication.
The journal invites authors to submit their research papers for publication through the online submission system. The authors should follow the manuscript submission guidelines provided by the journal. The authors should also ensure that their papers are original, unpublished, and not under consideration by any other journal or publisher. The authors should also obtain the necessary copyright and permissions for any material that is not their own.
The International Journal of Online and Distance Learning (IJODL) is a reputable journal that offers a low cost option for publishing in an international journal. The journal charges a nominal fee of USD 150 for publication in the journal. The fee covers the costs of publication, indexing, archiving, and dissemination of the articles. The fee does not affect the quality or timeliness of the publication process.
The International Journal of Online and Distance Learning (IJODL) is a valuable resource for anyone who is interested in online and distance learning. The journal provides a forum for exchanging ideas, knowledge, and research findings on online and distance learning. The journal also contributes to the advancement of online and distance education as a field of study and practice. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.