Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Religion (JPCR) is an international, open access, peer reviewed journal that publishes original and high quality research papers on various topics related to philosophy, culture and religion. The journal aims to provide a platform for scholars, researchers, practitioners and students to share their insights, perspectives and experiences on these interdisciplinary fields.
Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Religion welcomes submissions of original research papers, review papers, book reviews, case studies, commentaries and essays that contribute to the advancement of knowledge and understanding of philosophy, culture and religion. The journal covers a wide range of topics, such as ethics, metaphysics, epistemology, logic, aesthetics, social and political philosophy, cultural studies, comparative religion, interreligious dialogue, religious pluralism, spirituality and more. The journal also encourages submissions that explore the intersections and interactions between philosophy, culture and religion in various contexts and domains.
Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Religion follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal has a team of experienced and qualified editors and reviewers who evaluate the manuscripts based on their originality, significance, clarity, validity and contribution to the field. The journal also provides manuscript editing and proofreading services to enhance the readability and presentation of the papers. The journal adheres to the highest standards of academic integrity and ethics in publishing.
Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Religion is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, Crossref and other reputable databases. The journal has a high impact factor and a wide readership across the globe. The journal offers a fast and easy online submission system for authors to submit their manuscripts. The journal also offers a low cost publication fee of USD 150 for authors who want to publish their papers in an international journal. The journal provides online access to all the published papers and ensures their visibility and dissemination through various online platforms.
Journal of Philosophy, Culture and Religion is a journal that aims to publish cutting edge research papers that enrich the scholarly discourse on philosophy, culture and religion. The journal invites authors to submit their manuscripts for publication and join the JPCR community of scholars. The journal also invites readers to access the published papers and benefit from the latest research findings on these important fields. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.