Journal of Public Policy Administration (JPPA) is an international, open access, peer-reviewed journal that publishes original research papers on various aspects of public policy and administration. The journal aims to provide a platform for scholars, practitioners, and policymakers to share their insights, experiences, and perspectives on the issues and challenges facing the public sector in different contexts and regions.
Journal of Public Policy Administration welcomes submissions of high-quality manuscripts that contribute to the advancement of knowledge and practice in the field of public policy and administration. The journal covers a wide range of topics, such as governance, public management, public finance, public service delivery, public accountability, public ethics, public innovation, public participation, public leadership, public evaluation, and public reform.
Journal of Public Policy Administration follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their manuscripts and meet the journal’s standards. The JPPA is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref, which enhances the visibility and impact of the published papers.
Journal of Public Policy Administration has a fast and easy submission process that allows authors to submit their manuscripts online through the journal’s website. The journal has a low publication fee of USD 150 per paper, which covers the costs of editorial and production processes. The journal also provides copyright and permissions support to authors who wish to reuse or republish their papers.
Journal of Public Policy Administration is an ideal journal for authors who want to publish their papers in a reputable and high-impact journal that reaches a global audience of researchers, practitioners, and policymakers. The journal also encourages authors to publish review papers that synthesize the existing literature and provide new insights on emerging or critical issues in public policy and administration.
If you are interested in publishing your paper in the JPPA, please visit the journal’s website for more information on the manuscript submission guidelines, peer review process, publication ethics, and editorial policies. You can also contact the journal’s editorial team for any queries or feedback. The JPPA looks forward to receiving your submissions and supporting your academic publishing journey. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.