International Journal of Technology and System (IJTS) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research papers, review articles, and case studies on various aspects of technology and system. The journal aims to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, and policy makers to share their insights, experiences, and solutions on the challenges and opportunities of technology and system in different domains.
The journal welcomes submissions from researchers and practitioners from various disciplines and sectors who are interested in advancing the knowledge and practice of technology and system. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and relevance of the published papers. The journal uses a double-blind review system where the identities of the authors and reviewers are concealed from each other. The journal also uses plagiarism detection software to check the originality of the submitted papers.
The journal is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT,Crossref indexed journals. The journal has a high impact factor and is recognized as one of the best international journals to publish papers in the field of technology and system. The journal has a fast publication process that allows authors to publish their papers within 3 months after acceptance. The journal has a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal. The journal also provides manuscript editing and proofreading services to improve the quality and readability of the papers.
The journal has a user-friendly online submission system that allows authors to submit their papers easily and securely. The journal has a clear manuscript submission guidelines that specify the format, style, and structure of the papers. The journal also has a manuscript preparation checklist that helps authors to prepare their papers according to the journal’s requirements. The International Journal of Technology and System (IJTS) is a scholarly publishing platform that aims to promote the advancement of technology and system research and practice. The journal invites authors to submit their papers for publication and join the community of technology and system experts. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.