Journal of Statistics and Actuarial Research (JSAR) is an international, peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original and high-quality research papers in all areas of statistics and actuarial science. JSAR aims to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to share and exchange their ideas, findings, and experiences on various topics related to statistics and actuarial science.
Journal of Statistics and Actuarial Research welcomes submissions of original research papers, review papers, case studies, book reviews, and short communications that are relevant to the scope of the journal. JSAR also accepts manuscripts that report on the applications of statistics and actuarial science in various fields such as business, economics, finance, insurance, health, engineering, social sciences, and natural sciences.
Journal of Statistics and Actuarial Research is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref. JSAR offers a fast and easy online submission process for authors who wish to publish their papers in the journal. JSAR has a low publication fee of USD 150 per paper, which covers the costs of manuscript editing, proofreading, formatting, online hosting, and archiving. JSAR also provides authors with copyright and permissions guidance, manuscript preparation checklist, and manuscript submission guidelines.
Journal of Statistics and Actuarial Research is committed to maintaining high standards of academic integrity and quality. JSAR follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure that the published papers are original, relevant, accurate, and clear. JSAR also adheres to the ethical principles and best practices of scholarly publishing. JSAR is an ideal journal for researchers who want to publish their papers in a reputable and high impact journal. JSAR is also a valuable resource for students, teachers, professionals, and policy makers who want to learn about the latest developments and trends in statistics and actuarial science.
If you are interested in publishing your paper in Journal of Statistics and Actuarial Research, please visit the journal website and follow the instructions for authors. We look forward to receiving your submissions and contributions. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.