International Journal of Statistics and Actuarial Research(IJSAR) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB.Published both online and printed version the journal aims at bringing into light the domain of actuarial science and statistics which include data collection ,types of data ,terminology and theory of inferential statistics ,history of statistic science ,matching learning and date mining ,preformalization etc. Original articles across the whole scope and up to date review papers. To view more details about this journal and published articles, visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.