Welcome to International Peer Reviewed Journals and Books
Welcome to International Peer Reviewed Journals and Books (IPRJB). We publish journals and books for the academic sector. All students pursuing their post-graduate or Ph.D and are required by their institutions to publish their articles can do so at IPRJB at affordable prices. Our journal system has been made primarily for the purpose of making open access publishing a viable option for more journals, as open access can increase a journal’s readership as well as its contribution to the public good on a global scale. To host your journal with IPRJB, go to our journal hosting page. For any questions regards the use of the website, please do not hesitate to write to us via the details provided on our contacts page.
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.