Health and Nursing in Developing Economies
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing Vol 6, No. 1 (2021)
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. Published both online and printed version the scope of the journal include physical and mental health, diet exercises ,science on health issues ,public health and safety issues ,mechanism in medicine technology and manufacturing of medicine ,diagnosis surgery , health care nursing practices ,nurse training and education ,nursing ethics etc. JHMN is one of the best journal accredited for vital insight information.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Predictors Of Adherence To Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy (HAART) Among HIV Patients Attending Selected Comprehensive Care Centres (CCC) In Kericho County
- Relationship Between Access to Reproductive Health Information and Risky Sexual Behaviour Among Secondary School Adolescents in Kiambu County, Kenya
- A Quantitative Cross Sectional Survey Of Women’s Beliefs As Influencing Factors In The Utilization Of Antenatal Services In Three Townships Of Chin State, Myanmar
- Individual Factors Influencing Maternal And Fetal Outcomes Among Mothers Reffered With Obstetric Emergencies In Baringo County Referral Hospital
- Factors That Influence Psychiatric Clinical Learning Experience For Diploma Nursing Students In Western Kenya
- Perceptions And Attitudes Of Nurses Towards The Who Guideline For Cancer-Related Pain Management At A County Referral Hospital In Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Kipkirui Collins Cheruiyot, Peris Murugi Mureithi, Myo Tun, Phylis J Kandie, Ms Janet Okwero Wesonga, Alice Kemunto Maranga-Ondieki|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX