International Journal of Psychology (IJP) is a peer-reviewed academic journal that publishes original research papers in the field of psychology. The journal aims to promote the advancement of psychological knowledge and practice across the world. The journal welcomes submissions from all areas of psychology, such as cognitive, social, developmental, clinical, educational, and organizational psychology. The journal also encourages interdisciplinary and cross-cultural perspectives on psychological issues.
International Journal of Psychology is an open access journal, which means that all articles are freely available online for anyone to read, download, and share. The journal does not charge any fees for article submission or processing. The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the quality and validity of the published papers. The journal is indexed by major databases such as Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref.
International Journal of Psychology is an easy and fast journal to get published in. The journal has a quick turnaround time from submission to publication. The journal also provides manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their papers before publication. The journal has a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal, which covers the expenses of online publishing platforms and journal publishing services.
International Journal of Psychology is an ideal journal to publish your paper if you are looking for a reputable and high impact factor journal in the field of psychology. The journal has a wide readership and visibility in the global academic community. The journal also offers copyright and permissions support to help authors protect their intellectual property rights and share their work with other researchers.
If you are interested in submitting your paper to the IJP, please follow the manuscript submission guidelines on the journal website. You will need to prepare your manuscript according to the manuscript preparation checklist and format it according to the APA style. You can submit your paper online through the online submission system.
International Journal of Psychology is a scholarly publishing platform that aims to foster the exchange of ideas and knowledge among psychologists around the world. By publishing your paper in the IJP, you will contribute to the advancement of psychological science and practice. You will also have the opportunity to publish a review paper or a commentary on a published paper in the same issue. The IJP welcomes your submissions and looks forward to working with you. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.