International Journal of Natural Science (IJNS) is a peer-reviewed, open access journal that publishes original research articles, review articles, and case studies in all areas of natural science. The journal aims to provide a platform for researchers and practitioners to share their findings and insights on various topics related to natural science, such as biology, chemistry, physics, mathematics, earth science, and environmental science.
The journal welcomes submissions from authors who wish to publish their paper in an international journal that is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref. The journal offers a fast and easy online submission process, as well as a low cost of USD 150 for publication. The journal also provides manuscript editing and proofreading services to ensure the quality and readability of the papers.
The journal follows a rigorous peer review process to ensure the academic integrity and relevance of the papers. The peer reviewers are experts in their fields who evaluate the papers based on their originality, novelty, methodology, results, discussion, and conclusions. The peer review process usually takes 2-4 weeks, depending on the availability of the reviewers and the complexity of the paper.
The journal publishes papers in both online and print formats. The online version is available on the journal’s website, where readers can access and download the papers for free. The print version is distributed to libraries, institutions, and individuals who subscribe to the journal. The journal also grants authors the copyright and permissions to reuse and distribute their papers for non-commercial purposes.
The journal is committed to promoting scholarly publishing and advancing natural science research. The journal encourages authors to submit their papers for publication and join the growing community of researchers who contribute to the field of natural science. The journal also invites readers to browse the latest issues and articles on the journal’s website and provide feedback and comments.
The International Journal of Natural Science (IJNS) is one of the best international journals to publish papers in natural science. It is a reputable journal that has a high impact factor and a wide readership. It is an ideal journal for authors who want to publish their research paper in a fast, easy, low-cost, and high-quality way. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.