Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing (JHMN) is an international, open access, peer reviewed journal that publishes original research papers, review articles, case studies, and short communications in the fields of health, medicine, and nursing. The JHMN aims to provide a platform for researchers, practitioners, educators, and students to share their knowledge, experience, and insights on current issues and challenges in these disciplines.
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing welcomes submissions from authors across the globe who have conducted rigorous and ethical research that contributes to the advancement of health, medicine, and nursing. The JHMN follows a double-blind peer review process that ensures the quality and validity of the published papers. The JHMN also offers manuscript editing and proofreading services to help authors improve their manuscripts before publication.
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing is indexed by Google Scholar, EBSCOhost, SCILIT, and Crossref, which increases the visibility and impact of the published papers. The JHMN has a fast publication process that allows authors to submit their manuscripts online and receive a decision within 4 weeks. The JHMN charges a low cost of USD 150 for publication in an international journal, which covers the expenses of editorial and production processes.
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing publishes papers on various topics related to health, medicine, and nursing, such as public health, epidemiology, health promotion, health education, health policy, health economics, health management, health informatics, health psychology, health sociology, clinical medicine, medical education, medical ethics, medical law, medical anthropology, medical history, medical sociology, nursing education, nursing practice, nursing theory, nursing ethics, nursing management, nursing research, and nursing leadership.
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing invites authors to submit their manuscripts following the manuscript submission guidelines available on the journal website. The JHMN also encourages authors to publish review papers that provide a comprehensive and critical overview of the existing literature on a specific topic. The JHMN respects the journal article copyright and permissions of the authors and publishers and adheres to the principles of scholarly publishing.
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing is one of the best international journals to publish papers in the fields of health, medicine, and nursing. The JHMN offers a quick journal publishing service that enables authors to disseminate their research findings to a wide audience in a timely manner. The JHMN is a reputable journal that publishes high impact factor papers that have the potential to influence policy and practice in these disciplines. Visit Journal Site
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.