Productive Supplier Relationships in a Competitive Market
International Journal of Supply Chain Management Vol. 6 No. 1(2021)
International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB.
Published both online and printed version the journal contain high quality, supply chain empirical research that has significant impact on areas of supply chain but not limited to data analytic, demand forecasting, innovation ,integration and collaboration, lean and agile, procurement, risk management, sustainability and value chain strategies are considered.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Logistics Management Systems and Performance of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Manufacturers in
- Relationship between Staff Competency and Implementation Level of Public Procurement Regulatory Framework in the Devolved Governments in Kenya
- Effect of Warehouse Management Systems on Supply Chain Performance of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Manufacturers in Kenya
- Effect of the Supplier Selection on Supply Chain Efficiency in County Government of Nandi
- Influence of Customer Relationship Management on Performance of Manufacturing Firms in Kenya
|IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers
| Eric Jepherson Muhalia, Denish Ateto Matunga, Naomi Cherono, Fatuma Ali Rajab