Transforming Education in Developing Economies
African Journal of education and practice Vol. 1 No. 1 (2016)
African Journal of education and practice (AJEP) is a peer reviewed African journal published by IPRJB. It has significant findings that provide knowledge to readers on education environments, innovative responses, preparation programs, teaching and learning in all levels education and practice. Published both in printed and online version the journal is of high factor.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Gender Differences in Foreign Language Anxiety at an Ethiopian University: Mizan-Tepi University Third Year English Major Students in Focus
- An Analysis of the Classroom Tests in Primary Schools of West Pokot County, Kenya
- Influence of Board of Management Governance Practices on Students’ Performance in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education in Athi River Sub-County, Kenya
- An Analysis of Shadow Education on Mainstream Education in Public Secondary Schools in Athi River District
- Influence Of Principals’ Transformative Corporate Leadership Style On Teachers’ Job Commitment In Public Secondary Schools In Athi River Sub County, Machakos County, Kenya
- Conceptual Understanding of Science by Teachers for Uganda’s Economic Growth.
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Berhane Gerencheal, Katam Joseph Kipsaina(M.Ed), Mutuku T. Mutindi, Johnson K. Mwania, Damaris Ngina Peter, Mayanja David Dan|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX