- Journal Hosting
- Book Publishing
- International Conference on Leadership, Management and Governance
- International Conference on Innovations
- International Conference on Modern Education
- International Conference on Agriculture, Science and Technology
- International Conference on Energy, Environment and Resource Management
- International Conference on Medical and Health Sciences
- International Conference on Economics, Policy and Development
- International Conference on Culture and Arts
- Join Editorial Team
- Payment Options
- WhatsApp Us
Global Health Management
Global Journal of Health Sciences Vol 5, No. 2 (2020)
Global Journal of Health Sciences (GJHS) is a peer reviewed access journal. Published both printed and online version by IPRJB it aims to provide a platform for the global research community and share their findings insights and views about all aspect of health science.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Assessing The Impacts Of Covid-19 On Mega Sporting Events: A Case Of The 2022 Fifa World Cup In Qatar.
- A Descriptive Study Of Prostate Lesions In Largest Hospital In Ondo State Of Nigeria.
- Influence Of Organizational Drivers On Utilization Of Health Information For Decision Making By Operational Level Managers. A Case Of Imenti South Sub-County Hospitals, Meru County, Kenya.
- Sexting And Risky Sexual Behaviour Among Students In Machakos University, Machakos County.kenya.
- College Conversion Into Quarantine Centre: Parents’ Perception On Safety At Kenya Medical Training College, Mombasa.
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Khalifa Nasser K A Al-Dosari, Thuranira Francis Kimathi, Dr. Adediran A.O, Musyimi Elizabeth Mukonyo, Japheth Ogada|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX