Modern Communication in An Intercultural World
International Journal of Communication and Public relations Vol. 6 No. 1 (2021)
International Journal of Communication and Public relations (IJCPR) is a speedy reviewed journal and published by IPRJB. The journal contain vital insight information on public relations reviews that publish invited research on the field of public relations, mass communication, organization communication, public opinion formation, social science research and evaluation and public policy formation. In addition all contribution from the many discipline and approaches that meet at the crossroads that is communication study. IPRJB is published both online and printed version.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Socialization Communication Role of Teachers and Prevention of Teenage Pregnancies in Public Secondary Schools in Narok County, Kenya
- Influence of Cultural Dynamics on the Relationship between Media Framing and the Perception of Obesity among Middle-Aged Women in Nairobi County, Kenya
- Persuasive Communication: The Role of Caregiver Characteristics on Adoption of
Routine Immunization Services of Children Aged 0-5 Years in Bomet County
- Demographics and Mobile Phone Technology Use by University Students in Nairobi,
- Timing of Messages and Perceived Self-Efficacy for Treatment among People Living
With HIV/AIDS in Homa Bay County, Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Purity Kathure Miriti, Naomi Kahiga, Mary Amatu, Onyango Christopher Wasiaya, Catherine Mwangi|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX