Business Policy and Strategic Management
European Journal of Business and Strategic Management Vol 1, No. 1 (2016)
European Journal of Business and Strategic Management (EJBSM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. The scopes of the EJBSM include, but not limited to business, management, marketing, finance, economics, human resource management, strategies and decision science. The journal is published in both printed and online versions. The ambition of EJBSM is to become a recognized top tier journal, acclaimed for redirecting international business research and management studies for defining new directions.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Challenges Faced By the Kenya Ethics and Anticorruption Commission in Implementing the Strategies Recommended By United Nation Convention against Corruption in Kenya
- Reward Systems and Employee Performance in the Print Media Sector In Kenya
- Effects of Product Differentiation Strategies on Organizational Competitiveness: A Case of EABL, Kenya
- The Relationship Between Leadership Skills and Proportions Of Women In Top Leadership Positions
- Influence of Order of Reinstatement, Order of Compensationon Human Resource Management Practices in Selected State Corporations in Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Grace Kaome Injene, Irene Rugami, Maina Peter Kiama, Dr. Dorcas Anyango Ogutu, Muriithi Zacchaeus Kinyua|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX