Entrepreneurship and Financial Reforms
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management Vol. 5 No. 1 (2020)
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management (IJEPM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. The journal contains high quality manuscripts dealing with entrepreneurship, broadly defined and the management of entrepreneurial organization. The journal covers the relationship between management and entrepreneurship including both conceptual and empirical papers leading to an improvement in the understanding of international entrepreneurial perspectives in the organization concerned. The journal is published both online and printed versions.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Risk Management of Selected Risk Categories and Its Effect on Performance of Commercial Real Estate Properties in Kenya
- Influence of Social Enterprise Ventures on Entrepreneurship and Business Growth
- Job Availability and Entrepreneurship Education among Undergraduate University Students in Kenya
- Centrality of Financing Reform in Performance of World Bank Financed Agricultural Projects in Trans-Nzoia County, Kenya
- Reform Interventions, Participatory Monitoring and Performance of Agricultural Projects Funded by the
World Bank in Trans-Nzoia County, Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||James K Mbugua, Luke Mwiti Kinoti, Bilha Wambui Ngigi, Makokha Peter Wanyama|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX