Value Management in Project Implementation
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management Vol. 2 No. 1 (2017)
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management (IJEPM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. The journal contains high quality manuscripts dealing with entrepreneurship, broadly defined and the management of entrepreneurial organization. The journal covers the relationship between management and entrepreneurship including both conceptual and empirical papers leading to an improvement in the understanding of international entrepreneurial perspectives in the organization concerned. The journal is published both online and printed versions.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Factors Affecting Effective Implementation of Wind Power Projects in Kenya
- Factors Influencing Competitiveness of SMEs in Nairobi County, Kenya
- Influence of Entrepreneurial Marketing Strategies on the Growth of Small and Medium Water Bottling Enterprises in Kenya
- Factors Affecting Completion of Women Empowerment Projects by Community Based Organizations in Kenya: A Case Study of Miujiza Umoja Women Group Ongata Rongai
- Determinants of Entrepreneurial Investmentsin Private Sector Health Services Provision in Wote, Makueni County
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Abdullahi Gira Ali, Anne Waithera Irungu, Kimani Ndegwa, Martha Mburu Kimeria, Fredrick Kaati Musyoka|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX