State of Art Communication and Public Relations
International Journal of Communication and Public relations Vol. 2 No. 1 (2017)
International Journal of Communication and Public relations (IJCPR) is a speedy reviewed journal and published by IPRJB. The journal contain vital insight information on public relations reviews that publish invited research on the field of public relations, mass communication, organization communication, public opinion formation, social science research and evaluation and public policy formation. In addition all contribution from the many discipline and approaches that meet at the crossroads that is communication study. IPRJB is published both online and printed version.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Effectiveness of Feedback Mechanisms in CDA’s Offices and Youth Groups:A Case Study of Nyeri Town Constituency Youth Enterprise Scheme (C-Yes), Kenya
- An Investigation on Whether Communication Gaps Exist in CDA Offices and Youth Groups:A Case Study of Nyeri Town Constituency Youth Enterprise Scheme (C-Yes), Kenya
- Contribution of Ceo’s Image to Organization Performance: A Survey of COYA Awards Nominees in Kenya
- Influence of Pr Strategies on the Success of Ceo’s Image in Selected Organizations in Kenya
- An Assessment of Radio Talk Show Presenters Handling of Content Against Media Council of Kenya’s Laid Down Professional and Ethical Standards: A Study of Selected FM Radio Stations
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Jinaro Paul Mburu, Carol Njoroge, Margaret Ayuma Okumbe|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX