- Journal Hosting
- Book Publishing
- Join Editorial Team
- Payment Options
- WhatsApp Us
Adjusting For Efficient Communication and Public Relations
International Journal of Communication and Public relations Vol. 2 No. 2 (2017)
International Journal of Communication and Public relations (IJCPR) is a speedy reviewed journal and published by IPRJB. The journal contain vital insight information on public relations reviews that publish invited research on the field of public relations, mass communication, organization communication, public opinion formation, social science research and evaluation and public policy formation. In addition all contribution from the many discipline and approaches that meet at the crossroads that is communication study. IPRJB is published both online and printed version.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Media Strategies and their Influence in Communicating Information on Female Genital Mutilation: A Case of Meru Community in Tharaka District
- The Influence of Intercultural Communication on Maternal Mortality in Kibera Slum, Nairobi County
- Influence of Internal Communication on Innovation Performance of DTS In Kenya
- Hate Speech: A Derivative of Kenyan Politics?
- Influence of Framing of the Hashtag on Public Opinion Formation on Socio-Political Issues in Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Sammy Kaunga, Stacy Wangari Ndung’u, Grace Wanjiru Njine, Sophie Muluka, Anne Wangari Munuku|