Gender Gaps and Economic Development
International Journal of Gender studies Vol. 4 No. 1 (2019)
International Journal of Gender studies (IJGS) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB both in online and printed version. The journal is accredited for its devotion in study related to identity and gender representation. The fields of IJGS are women studies, men’s studies and queer studies. It also analyze how race ethnicity, location, class, nationality and disability intersect with categories of gender and sexuality.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- The Gender Gaps in Challenges Facing Farmers in Improved Bee Keeping: Case of the Maasai Community in Trans Mara, Narok County, Kenya
- Gender Gaps in Decision Making Power in Households: Case of Improved Bee Keeping among the Maasai Community in Trans Mara, Narok County, Kenya
- Making Microfinance Work for the Poor: Experiences of Women Slum Dwellers in Ghana
- Land Ownership as Symbol of Gender Power Relations in Gusii, Kenya: A Historical Perspective
- Teenage Pregnancies and Girls Education Capabilities in Nzambani Ward Kitui County in Kenya: School and Community Perspective
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Dr. Miriti Lydiah(PhD), Monica Ofosu-Koranteng, Dr. Mallion Onyambu(PhD), Janet Muthoni Miriti|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX