Fostering Diversity and Inclusion in Schools
African Journal of Education and Practice Vol. 7 No. 1 (2021)
African Journal of education and practice (AJEP) is a peer reviewed African journal published by IPRJB. It has significant findings that provide knowledge to readers on education environments, innovative responses, preparation programs, teaching and learning in all levels education and practice. Published both in printed and online version the journal is of high factor.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Influence of Home to School Communication on Academic Achievement of Standard Eight Pupils in Public Primary Schools in Kisumu West Sub –County, Kenya
- Is Distance E-Learning Option Acceptable by Nigerians Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic?
- Practices of Managing Students’ Diversity of Residential Status and Achievement of Educational Goals in Makerere University (Uganda)
- Effectiveness Teacher-Centered Method of Teaching Christian Religious Education in Instilling Respect among Students in Public Secondary Schools in Rachuonyo North Sub-County, Kenya
- Secondary School Principals’ Level of Preparedness and Adoption of National Education Management Information System in Keiyo North Sub-County, Kenya
|IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers
|Lucy Stella A. Juma, Zubaida Hassan, Elizabeth Juliet Mukisa, Wachiaji Anton Peter Otieno and Samson Manani Kasimiri