Business Enterprises Evaluation
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management Vol. 1 No. 2 (2016)
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management (IJEPM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. The journal contains high quality manuscripts dealing with entrepreneurship, broadly defined and the management of entrepreneurial organization. The journal covers the relationship between management and entrepreneurship including both conceptual and empirical papers leading to an improvement in the understanding of international entrepreneurial perspectives in the organization concerned. The journal is published both online and printed versions.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Sum Rules for Jacobi Matrices and their Applications to Spectral Theory
- Location of Additional Library Facility in Berekum Municipality using Berman and Drezner Algorithm
- An Analysis of the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process Application to Generate a Pricing Formulae for tea Derivatives in Nduti Tea Factory
- A Comparison of Prices Generated by the Derivative Commodity Model (Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process) with those Obtained by the Conventional Arbitrage-Free Method of Pricing Forward Derivatives with Respect to Tea in Nduti Tea Factory Kenya
- Practical Statistical Package for Social Sciences (SPSS) Training and Research Competence among Students at the University of Nairobi (Lower Kabete Campus)
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Paul Saitoti Letoya, Jesse Wanjahi, David Gachui Irungu, Carol Njoroge, Mathiu Josphine Mwendwa|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX