Background and Mission of IPRJB Publishers
International Peer Reviewed Journals and Books (IPRJB) are the leading publishers in the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. They provide cutting-edge research, innovative solutions, and peer-reviewed insights to the global academic community. IPRJB journals are indexed by major databases and have high impact factor, citations, and visibility. Whether you are a researcher, a practitioner, or a student, IPRJB journals will help you advance your knowledge and career in your chosen discipline.
Journal Publishing Services and Indexing
The frequency of publication is monthly, and manuscripts are published in English. Journals hosted under IPRJB have valid ISSN and DOI handles. The Journals under IPRJB accepts manuscripts on a broad range of disciplines including business analytics, business strategy, supply chain management, procurement, finance, accounting, economics, marketing, human resources, innovation, leadership, entrepreneurship, international relations, education, entrepreneurship, medical and health sciences, logistics, physical sciences, biological sciences, sociology and so on. Journals under IPRJB are open access to the full text. The journals are indexed in GOOGLE SCHOLAR, CROSSREF, EBSCO Host, SCILIT and many more. The journals are also under consideration in DOAJ, Social Science Citations Index (SCCI), Web of Science (WOS), SCOPUS, SCIMARGO among other reputable indices. As a result of indexing, papers published under IPRJB receive an incredible number of citations.
Books, Book Chapters Publishing and Marketing in Online Book Stores
Books and book chapters published under IPRJB have valid ISBNs. The book author benefits from quick, accurate and fairly priced book review editing and printing. The publisher has distinguished it services by ensuring that books published under IPRJB are also listed in google books, google scholar. In addition, the authors benefit from book marketing and listing in Google Merchant, Google Play, Woo Commerce, Kindle and Amazon online book shops. The author gets a valid contract that outlines how their books and book chapters will be marketed and how royalties will be shared.
Journals and Book Publishing Customer Ratings
IPRJB publishers have been rated highly (see author reviews in home page) due to their high quality and customer responsive services, and affordable and low-cost publishing charges, all of which meet the journal and book authors at their pain points. Most customer pain points are quality, cost, and expediency related and we address these pain points very well. The publisher ensures that every experience with an author is a heavenly experience by exceeding the expectations of the customer, and hence making him/her want to use our services again, and also share the good feelings with other authors.
Peer Review and Publication Process
- A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises of the following steps.
- A preliminary review for content and form is done by the Chief Editor, and a notification of the adequacy and acceptability is communicated to the author immediately. Papers are accepted or rejected at this point.
- Upon acceptance, the author is requested to pay the publication fee so that a formal acceptance letter is issued. Once the formal acceptance letter is issued, the paper is sent to 2 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers’ recommendations determine the extent of changes that are required.
- For papers which require changes, Internal editors will follow up to ensure that these are effected.
Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication
- Upon publication, the authors will be issued with links to their publication, a pdf copy of the publication and a publication certificate.
- Authors requiring hardcopy print of the issue in which their paper appears can make orders and this will be processed on demand.
Retraction of a Manuscript Policy and Refund of Publication Fee Policy
A submitted paper can be retracted at various stages;
1. Immediately after submission and after it has been acknowledged by the editor, and an informal acceptance letter has been issued.
Usually, no publication fee has been paid at this point
In this case, retraction should be through an email asking the editor to disregard the publication and expunge it from the records of the publisher. No fee for withdrawal of the paper is charged by the journal.
2. Once a publication fee has been paid, a publication/manuscript has been formally accepted and a formal acceptance letter issued to the author.
In this case, retraction should be through an email to the editor asking the editor to disregard the publication and issue a Letter of Approval for the Withdrawal/Retraction of a manuscript. This letter can be kept as proof that the paper has been withdrawn and may be required by other journals. The publication fee is not refunded. Likewise, no fee for withdrawal of the paper is charged by the journal.
3. Once a publication has been published online
In this case, retraction should be through an email to the editor asking the editor to disregard the publication and issue a Letter of Approval for the Withdrawal/Retraction of a manuscript. This letter can be kept as proof that the paper has been withdrawn and may be required by other journals. The publication fee is not refunded. However, a fee for withdrawal of the paper of $50 is charged by the journal for the inconvenience of disorganizing the journal issue.
Use the submission form below to submit your article