International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management Vol. 3 No. 1 (2018)
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management (IJEPM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. The journal contains high quality manuscripts dealing with entrepreneurship, broadly defined and the management of entrepreneurial organization. The journal covers the relationship between management and entrepreneurship including both conceptual and empirical papers leading to an improvement in the understanding of international entrepreneurial perspectives in the organization concerned. The journal is published both online and printed versions.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation on Performance of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) in the Creative Industry in Makadara Constituency Nairobi City County
- Determinants of Sustainability of Rural Community Based Water Projects in Narok County, Kenya
- The Influence of Human Capital Recruitment Strategies on the Competitiveness of Small and Medium-Sized Practices (SMPS) in Uganda
- Mediating Role of Entrepreneurial Orientation on the Relationship between Key Firm Factors and the Performance of Coffee Cooperative Societies in Kenya
- Influence of Project Governance on the Performance of Community Based HIV Projects in Kiambu, Kenya
- Influence of Entrepreneurial Management on Performance of Dairy Co-Operative Societies in Murang’a County, Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Kennedy Oloo, Godfrey Osborn Achieno, Albert Richards Otete, Christine Nyawira Njogu, Irungu Maina, Nyamora Peter Omoni|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX