Assessment and Evaluation in Learning
African Journal of Education and Practice Vol. 8 No. 1 (2022)
African Journal of education and practice (AJEP) is a peer reviewed African journal published by IPRJB. It has significant findings that provide knowledge to readers on education environments, innovative responses, preparation programs, teaching and learning in all levels education and practice. Published both in printed and online version the journal is of high factor.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Nkrumah’s and Nyerere’s Educational Visions – What Can Contemporary Africa Learn from Them?
- Challenges Kindergarten Teachers Face in Administering Assessment Tools to Children with Intellectual Disabilities in the Kumasi Metropolis
- Teacher Trainers’ Demographic Factors as Determinants of Instructional Quality in Public Colleges of Education in Southwest, Nigeria
- The Effects of Christian Religious Studies Literacy on Academic Performance and Achievement of Secondary Students on Their Academic Achievement: A Case Study of Secondary School 1 Students in Quaan-Pan Local Government in Plateau State of Nigeria
- The Impact of Covid-19 on Continued Learning in the Middle East, Eastern and Southern Africa (MEESA) Region
|IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers
|Getahun Yacob Abraham, Michael Subbey, Dr. Kamorudeen Oladapo Aselebe, Dr. Yohanna Sati Kesmen (Ph.D.) and George Ouma