About the Conference
International Peer Reviewed Journals and Book Publishers hosts several conferences which are:
- International Conference on Leadership, Management and Governance
- International Conference on Innovations
- International Conference on Modern Education
- International Conference on Agriculture, Science and Technology
- International Conference on Energy, Environment and Resource Management
- International Conference on Medical and Health Sciences
- International Conference on Economics, Policy and Development
- International Conference on Culture and Arts
The conferences provided by IPRJB are virtual international conferences with panelists and participants from all over the world. Presentation schedule, program book, book of abstracts and speaker bios will be available upon registration
Publications and Indexing
- To enhance reach of the conference output, the conference presentations will be published in the book of abstracts.
- Options to publish the presented papers in peer reviewed journals under IPRJB Journals and also as a chapter in a book extract will be provided, together with associated costs.
- The journals under IPRJB have valid ISSNs and DOIs. The journals are indexed in Google scholar, Crossref, Ebscohost, ResearchGate among others.
The intellectual property rights of the conference papers will still reside with the researchers or authors. IPRJB journals will only be interested in the first publishing rights and authors have the total rights to their work.
|Last Day of Submissions (Abstract ,PPT and Manuscript)||5th January||5th February||5th March||5th April||5th May||5th June||5th July||5th August||5th September||5th October||5th November||5th Dec|
|Review Results Notification||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis||On Rolling Basis|
|Conference Registration Deadline||15th January||15th February||15th March||15th April||15th May||15th June||15th July||15th August||15th September||15th October||15th November||15th Dec|
|Conference Dates: Day 1||Thursday 28th January 2021||Thursday 25th February 2021||Thursday 25th March 2021||Thursday 29th April 2021||Thursday 27th May 2021||Thursday 25th June 2021||Thursday 29th July 2021||Thursday 26th August 2021||Thursday 23th September 2021||Thursday 28th October 2021||Thursday 25th November 2021||Thursday 16th December 2021|
|Conference Dates: Day 2||Friday 29th January 2021||Friday 26th February 2021||Friday 26th March 2021||Friday 30th April 2021||Friday 28th May 2021||Friday 26th June 2021||Friday 30th July 2021||Friday 27th August 2021||Friday 24th September 2021||Friday 29th October 2021||Friday 26th November 2021||Friday 17th December 2021|
Those authors who miss presentations in a particular month can request the editor to slot them in the following month. However, such notifications should be given 48 hours (2 days) before conference) to ensure that panelist are not inconvenienced.
- Download the conference template https://www.iprjb.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/IPRJB-format-guideline.doc
- Send the abstract, full paper, and the PowerPoint to email@example.com
- Prospective conference participants will be notified whether the paper has been received by editors in charge.
- The review of all the papers submitted to the conference will be done on a rolling basis. Review results and online links will be sent to authors after review.
Conference Program & Logistics
All the participants will get conference certificates, program booklet, registration invoice and receipt. The book of abstracts/ proceeding books will be published online, and a soft copy will be sent to all conference participants within 30 days after the conference.
|Day 1 & Day 2|
|Registration||9:00 am to 10:00 am|
|Technical session||10:00 am to 11:00 am|
|Coffee break||11:00 am to 11:30 am|
|Technical session||11:30 am to 12:30 pm|
|Lunch||12:30 pm to 2:00 pm|
|Technical session||2:30 am to 5:30 pm|
|Evening Break||5:30 pm to 6:00 pm|
|Technical session||6:00 pm to 7:30 pm|
Registration procedure and invitations will be sent to participants after the review of submissions.
|Registration type||Registration Cost|
|East African Students||$50 (Kes 5,500)|
|Foreign Students||$80 (Kes 8,800)|
Submission and registration email: firstname.lastname@example.org