Technology in Nursing
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing Vol. 7 No. 1 (2021)
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. Published both online and printed version the scope of the journal include physical and mental health, diet exercises ,science on health issues ,public health and safety issues ,mechanism in medicine technology and manufacturing of medicine ,diagnosis surgery , health care nursing practices ,nurse training and education ,nursing ethics etc. JHMN is one of the best journal accredited for vital insight information.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Factors Influencing Clinical Management Of Cryptococcal Meningitis Among Health Care Providers At Two Referral Hospitals In Kisumu County, Kenya
- Cultural Competence of Health Care Workers on Maternal Health Care Service Utilization Among Mothers Of Mount Elgon Constituency Bungoma, Kenya
- Ascribing Causes Of Maternal Mortality In Homa Bay County Kenya
- A Comparative Study Of Birth Preparedness And Complication Readiness Among Women Attending Prenatal Clinic In Gem Sub County, Kenya
- The Influence of Motivation on The Performance of Nursing Officers In Devolved Units, A Case Of Nyeri County, Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Robina Ogendo, Pascalia Okoiti Kisiangani, Tamima Ajul Athmani, Michael Okumu, Jeremiah M. Ongori|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX