Supply Chain Benchmarking
International Journal of Supply Chain Management Vol. 2 No. 1 (2017)
International Journal of Supply Chain Management (IJSCM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. Published both online and printed version the journal contain high quality, supply chain empirical research that has significant impact on areas of supply chain but not limited to data analytic, demand forecasting, innovation, integration and collaboration, lean and agile, procurement, risk management, sustainability and value chain strategies.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Effect of Experiential Marketing in Building Brand Equity: A Case of Selected Unilever Tanzania Brands
- Effects of Supplier Development Practices on Performance of Pharmaceutical Suppliers for Hospitals in
Nairobi City County
- Procurement Process Approvals and their Contribution to High Quality Market Driven Products: A Case of the United Nations Organization Stabilization Mission in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Monusco) Entebbe Support Base
- Effect of Information Flow Systems’ Automation on Performance of Financial Market Intermediaries on Kenya
- Supplier Integration Practices and Production Capacity in Restaurant Enterprises, Kisumu City Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Mukiira Evelyn Maradufu, Kiminza B. Musyoki, Gatta Ouyabaka Marius, Dennis G. Chege, Patrick Onono Odhiambo|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX