Evidence Based Nursing Practice
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing Vol. 5 No. 2 (2020)
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. Published both online and printed version the scope of the journal include physical and mental health, diet exercises ,science on health issues ,public health and safety issues ,mechanism in medicine technology and manufacturing of medicine ,diagnosis surgery , health care nursing practices ,nurse training and education ,nursing ethics etc. JHMN is one of the best journal accredited for vital insight information.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Organizational Determinants Of Health Information Utilization In Making Decision Among Healthcare Managers In Mombasa County, Kenya
- Socio-Demographic Characteristic And Association of Utilization of Long Acting Reversible Contraceptive Among Commercial Sex Workers In Nairobi County Slum
- Factors Associated With Practices Towards Water, Sanitation and Hygiene With Occurrence of Diarrhoea Among Pupils In Schools With A Feeding Programme In Ganze Sub County, Kenya
- Food Hygiene Practices Among Food Handlers In Selected Restaurants Hawle Wadag District In Banadir Region Mogadishu-Somalia
- Prevalence and Factors Associated With Commercial Motorcycle Accidents In Embu County, Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Moses Ochieng Otieno, Lucinde Beatrice Inzera, Judy Mwai, Gallad Dahir Hassan, Paul Muriithi Ngari|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX