Economics Carprimary Care
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing Vol. 8 No. 2 (2022)
Journal of Health Medicine and Nursing (JHMN) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. Published both online and printed version the scope of the journal include physical and mental health, diet exercises, science on health issues, public health and safety issues, mechanism in medicine technology and manufacturing of medicine, diagnosis surgery, health care nursing practices, nurse training, education and nursing ethics. JHMN is one of the best journal accredited for vital insight information.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- The Influence of the Nurses’ Characteristics and the Nurses’ Attitudes on the Implementation of the Nursing Care Plan in Machakos County
- Individual Factors Influencing Blended Learning among Students in Kenya Medical Training College
- Social Support Received by Diabetes Mellitus Type II Patients Attending A County Referral Hospital in
- Nursing Students’ Perception on Clinical Teaching and Learning at Kenya Methodist University, Kenya
- Determinants of Utilization of Maternal Health Care Services in Tana River County, Kenya
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||Hellen M. Kiarie, Mr. George Tibi, Wilson Akhonya, Lugaya, Abdullatif Muhaji Badru, Doris Tuitoek|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX