Agile Project Management
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management Vol. 4 No. 2 (2019)
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Project Management (IJEPM) is a peer reviewed journal published by IPRJB. The journal contains high quality manuscripts dealing with entrepreneurship, broadly defined and the management of entrepreneurial organization. The journal covers the relationship between management and entrepreneurship including both conceptual and empirical papers leading to an improvement in the understanding of international entrepreneurial perspectives in the organization concerned. The journal is published both online and printed versions.
TOPICS IN THE BOOK
- Effect of Project Management Practices on Effective Implementation of Building Construction Projects in
- Application of Effective Disputes Resolution in Construction Contracts in Rwanda
- An Assessment of Knowledge Transfer Strategies on the Performance of Project Teams in Nairobi City County, Kenya
- Factors Influencing Performance of Road Construction Projects in Nairobi City County, Kenya
- Determinants of Implementation of Asbestos Waste Disposal Projects in Machakos County, Kenya
- Influence of Staffing on Service Delivery of Donor Funded Projects in Kieni West Sub-County, Nyeri
|Publisher:||IPRJB peer reviewed journals and books publishers|
|Authors:||David Njoka Njau, Osiri Jean D’amour, Joseph Maruti Mwicha, Joy Mucheke, Peter Mutuku Kiio, Julias Ouma Awino|
Authors who have signed royalty contracts are are eligible for 10% discount on book purchases. Non-authors and authors are eligible for a 10% discount for purchasing more than 10 hardcopies.
If you wish to receive only softcopy, apply the coupon code below to remove shipping fee
Coupon Code: N9N7KXWX